Loading... ...parsing thoughts... ...loading complete Hello, Internet!
2 years ago, I wanted to start a blog
Since then I’ve
procrastinated tried a range of platforms and frameworks,
but it’s now live. I’m mostly planning on using it as a dumping ground for my
thoughts, but as with all things, I’d be surprised if that didn’t change.
A bit about me
- I’m a software developer/consultant with ThoughtWorks Australia.
- I enjoy learning, and am always happy when learning something new.
- I like sharing ideas, and helping others, even when said others don’t want help…
- I made an About Me page with more stuff on it.
A bit about this blog
- I suspect this will start off mostly as a dumping ground for my thoughts.
- You’ll probably find things about tech, society, things that I enjoy, things that I don’t enjoy and a bunch of other rubbish with no coherent pattern here.
A bit about the technology behind this blog
- This blog is powered by Jekyll and hosted on GitHub pages.
- The theme I’m using is based on Strata by HTML5 UP, although I’ve made some minor changes.
- This is all probably going to change significantly over time.
So welcome, internet people and robots, here’s to the future.